Hotel Amenities & Services in Honolulu
Wine before dining, relax after a ocean-filled beach day, or cozy up with a good book. However you take your wine is fine with us. We invite you to unwind in our lobby for our afternoon wine service from 3:00pm-5:00pm.
A la carte continental breakfast is available for purchase. Selections include bagels and lox, croissants, fresh fruit, yogurt, and more.
Daily 6:00-10:00 AM
Schedule a custom workout with our private fitness concierge or join us for outdoor yoga classes in Kapiolani Park (exclusive to hotel guests)
Outdoor Yoga Classes
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:30AM
Want to explore the city via bicycle? We are happy to offer our guests mountain bikes or beach cruisers for Waikiki Beach joyrides. Also available for your perfect beach day are beach towels and beach chairs.
We welcome dogs up to 20 lbs and offer special pet amenities to pamper your furry friends.
- Pet Fee: $35 per night
- Security Deposit: $100
- 1 pet max per room; pets must be supervised at all times.
Amenities Included in Boutique Fee
- DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Waikiki to Ala Moana)
- Daily Newspaper
- Daily coffee service on the 2nd floor from 6:00AM-10:00AM
- Daily wine hour in the lobby from 3:00PM-5:00PM
- In Room Safe
- Water in Lobby
- Weekly Manager’s Reception
- illy iperEspresso machines, plus complimentary illy coffee pods in Guest Rooms
- Beach cruiser bicycles available for guest use
- Beach chairs & towels
- Outdoor yoga classes exclusive to hotel guests – yoga mats provided
- Admission for up to two persons per stay at the Honolulu Museum of Art
- Valet Parking
- 24-hour front desk
- A la carte continental breakfast 6:00-10:00AM ($)
- Complimentary local and toll-free telephone calls
- Wake-up service
- Daily maid & nightly turn-down service
- Luggage storage
- On-premise washer/dryer ($)
- In-suite massage services ($)
- Business services ($)
- Dry cleaning service ($)
- Golf & tennis nearby
- Transportation ($)
($) = Fee applies.